About Christmas TV History

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Book Tour: Richmond Virginia recap

Chop Suey Books in Cary Town, Richmond Virginia

Thanks to the guys at the bookstore, Chop Suey Books, for allowing me to sign copies of The Christmas TV Companion on Thursday. They have a great collection of film and TV books on the second floor--everything from standard film studies texts (Kracauer, Dudley Andrews, Mast & Cohen) to popular television books such as Growing Up Brady by Barry Williams.

Below are a couple links to stories/interviews from Richmond. I was also interviewed on the radio WRIR for a local NPR broadcast coming soon. More on that later.

"Holiday Expert Comes to Chop Suey Books" on Richmond.com

5 Christmas Specials You May or May Not See on TV from Style Weekly in Richmond



Thanks also to Melanie and Jason--Christmas TV lovers like myself. Melanie works at the Poe Museum and certainly one of the highlights of my book tour.

My next signing is Saturday Nov. 20th from 2-4 pm at Ukazoo Books in Baltimore (Towson) Maryland. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Thanks very much for the blog mention, Joanna! Jason and I both really enjoyed talking to you and can't put your book down!

    Here's a link to my blog entry about the book (and meeting you) if you're interested: http://holidayfilmreviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete